We Offer Five Courses:
1. Our course for lawyers focuses on facta, memoranda, and e-mails to clients.
2. Our course for accountants focuses on reports, memoranda, and e-mails to clients.
3. Our course for businesspeople focuses on internal documents and e-mails to clients.
4. Our course for university students explains how to achieve top marks on:
business memos; and
5. Our course for Grade 12 students bridges the gap between writing at the high school level and writing at the university level.
"Write To Excite held a 'lunch and learn' at our office that everyone found valuable. Junior lawyers received excellent advice for drafting documents, while senior lawyers identified new strategies for communicating with clients."
"Write To Excite gave a great presentation on business writing to our team. Over 100 people attended the session, and they were engaged from beginning to end. The session covered the exact situations we encounter in day-to-day communication."
"Write To Excite delivered a seminar to our law students on how to draft cover letters and legal memoranda. Students came away with powerful tips to help them stand out from the crowd."
Jeremy Brisset, Associate
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Phil Slominksi, Managing Director
Freedom 55 Financial
London Life Insurance Company
Robyn Marttila, Director
Careers & Professional Development
Faculty of Law, Western University